National Fine Arts Festival 2018 - Houston, TX
For those attending Houston 18: National Fine Arts, AIM, & Youth Convention.
Instructions for Registration
To register, start by registering your main leader for your group, typically the youth pastor. Then you will be able to select the necessary options for your trip for the number of people in your group. You will need to include the main leader in your numbers as well.
**Base cost: expense for those going with us as a group. including one for the leader (not needed for those who are ONLY purchasing rooms with us)
**Flight: Number of those traveling to and from Houston with the group, including the leader.
**Rooms: add the number of rooms you'd like to reserve for your group, including rooms for any adults, leaders, or others coming form your church. 4 to a room, but consider genders and leaders when you figure your room needs.
**Entertainment: We will have at least 1 full day where we will be able to do a fun activity such as an amusement park or tourist attraction. If you choose not participate, your options for that day will be staying at or around the hotel. (Don't forget to include the main leader in this number)
**In-town transportation: Vans to use to get around Houston during our stay. Indicate 1 for each person, including the leader.
- Base Registration: (1 for each person, including the main leader): $50
- Hotel Rooms: Purchase enough rooms for enough nights (i.e. if you want 5 rooms for 7 nights you should purchase 35): $137
- Houston Ground Transportation: : $100
- Flight: 1 for each person flying with our group, including the main leader: $300
- Entertainment Option: Add 1 per person, including the main leader: $100
- T-shirt: Exclusive to our SD NFAF Group; Total Number of Shirts Wanted : $12